Saturday, November 22, 2014

Awesome New Blog!

This has been in the works for quite a while... My son Jasper has started his own blog.  It's called "Mushrooms In Disguise" and it's here: http://www.mushroomsindisguise.blogspot.com/.  This way, he can share is nature photography, book reviews, pictures of his Lego creations, and whatever he feels like sharing with the world.  His inaugural post features lots...and lots...and way too many mushroom pictures.  Because "mushrooms are awesome!".  And we certainly get lots of them here in the Pacific Northwest in the fall.  Here's one of my favorite of his pictures.  

Does your kid write a blog?  Tell me about it!

1 comment:

exploreportlandnature said...

Hey Jasper! So cool to see that you've started a blog. I am adding it to my feed reader so that I will see when you put up a new post.

Mushrooms ARE awesome!