Saturday, March 21, 2015

Poetry Pottery

I heard about Poetry Pottery, and the next time it was even remotely convenient we stopped by to check it out!  It's just what it seems- a small cabinet in which a local potter places pottery embossed with poetry and attractive designs.  The artist invites visitors to help themselves to some pottery and asks for donations for materials.  Poetry suggestions may be left there too. Poetry and pottery for the people!  We were very impressed with this artist's vision.  Check it out- SE 48th Ave. just south of Lincoln St. You never know what you might find there. **Update:  This talented artist is Daniel Peccia and his website is http://www.poetry-pottery.com.**

Jasper gave me a thoroughly grumpy face, but gave Poetry Pottery two thumbs up!

2 comments:

Daniel Peccia said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my little art project. I am glad you liked it and impressed that I got two thumbs up.

I am just putting together a website and have posted a link to your blog on it. Check it out it is www.poetry-pottery.com

Laura Lucanidae said...

Hooray! I've added your link to this post. Thank you for helping to make Portland the wonderful place it is!