Why Blogging is Worth It!

Jasper and Patrick, pretending to be dinosaurs, at the book launch for "Right Where You Are Now".
Many of my favorite blogs became favorites because they are created by friends, like Vivian, Sharon, Jennifer, and Granola Girl, and I wouldn't want to  miss out on any of their postings about their various adventures in homeschooling and life.  Over the past year, I've been lucky enough to discover a couple personal blogs I love to read, but didn't know the families.  When I found "Exploring Portland's Natural Areas", I new we'd have to meet Michael and his son Patrick, because we often go to the same events.  Sure enough, we ran into them at Tryon Creek, and of course we found them to be just as delightful as you would expect from their blog.  We've often accompanied them on outdoor adventures, and we're really grateful to know such a lovely family!  Thank you, guys, for being such wonderful friends! 

Max and Jasper hamming it up!
Recently we were thrilled to have a chance to meet Jennifer, the brains behind "A Different Path", and her lively sons Max and Emmet. I discovered Jennifer's blog through Homeschool Blogger's Haven,  and right away I could tell it was a rad read!  Jennifer is every bit as smart and funny as her blog, only more so.  Jasper was beyond thrilled to have likeminded boys to conspire with!  And we never would have found them without Jennifer's blog.  So I've decided this blogging thing is definitely a winner!  

Comments

Popular Posts